Rss Feed
  1. MAC Lipstick Swatches and Review!

    Thursday, August 22, 2013



    These are some of my MAC lipsticks.MAC lipsticks come in different finishes: Amplified, Amplified Creme, Cremesheen, Frost, Glaze, Lustre, Matte and Satin. You can find my reviews below and I can't wait to hear more from you guys.





    Hot gossip - Cremesheen : Hot gossip is a slightly shiny, pink-plum colored lipstick. I use this almost everyday. It's a nice wearable color and it makes the lips look fuller. I'd definitely repurchase this.



    Coral bliss - Cremesheen : I love this color! It's a quite shiny gorgeous soft pink coral lipstick.  You can use it day and night, all summer long.  This is one of my favorite MAC lipsticks, but I'd also like to try Vegas Volt, Costa Chic & Crosswires before saying that this is my favorite coral MAC lipstick. 



    Plink! - Lustre : As you can see Lustre finish is very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist.
    Plink! is a quite shiny nude-pink color. Personally, I prefer to use this during fall or winter or mix it up with other bolder lipsticks.



    Lustering - Lustre : This is one of my favorites and again has a Lustre finish. It's a bright pink color with a red undertone. One of the best summer lipstick colors which can be used when going to work or for a date night out.



    Rebel - Satin : Rebel is a deep berry colored lipstick. Although it has a Satin finish I find it pretty long-lasting. I like using this when going out at night since it might be too bold to wear during daytime, but it'll definitely be a great choice for those of you who are bored of nude or pink colored lipsticks and want to go bold. 


    Ruby Woo - Retro Matte : Surprise surprise..this is my favorite MAC lipstick. It's a beautiful matte red colored lipstick. You can wear it just as it is but never forget to use a red lip liner before applying it. I also like to apply a bit of lip gloss at the end sometimes just to add up a little shine on the lips.


    What are your thoughts on these lipsticks? and which are your favorite MAC lipsticks?
    I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what I should try next.


    Mwah xx Arielvi.




  2. 1 σχόλια :

    1. Hương said...

      Buy the best Kiko lipstick at Pashop VN

    Post a Comment